2014 Advertising Specs & Information
Current Partners in Progress
Partners in Progress
The Key to Success. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
IIAG has served Georgia’s independent insurance agents since 1897, developing programs and services designed to help member agencies achieve more collectively than they can individually. This commitment to help independent agents operate their businesses fairly and profitably is as strong today as it was more than 116 years ago.
Now, more than ever, independent agents rely on the Big “I” for products and services that provide them a competitive edge, as well an unparalleled legislative and regulatory representation.
As a Partner in Progress, your company will be able to support members of Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia and build upon the initiatives that have served members for years. In most cases, our members are the top performers within your agency force, and they look to your company to support their statewide trade association.
This program was created for companies, wholesalers and vendors that wish to gain exposure to IIAG members and support the association on an ongoing basis. The foundations you will help build today will serve the independent agency community in Georgia tomorrow and beyond.
Partners in Progress Benefits
- SUCCESS By making a Partners in Progress pledge, your company is helping to perpetuate your agency sales force and the Independent agency system.
- SUPPORT Partners in Progress help support IIAG’s extensive legislative and regulatory activitites, keeping the insurance climate in Georgia favorable.
- ACCESS Only Partners are invited to attend all IIAG and YAC events throughout the year, including IIAG’s Annual Meeting, Convention & Tradeshow and YAC Annual Conference.
- VALUE Partners have the ability to meet with hundreds of agents and agency principals at our meetings, reducing time and numerous expenses associated with individual agency visits.
- MARKETING Partners in Progress receive robust marketing and advertising support from IIAG through a series of print, electronic and display advertising.
Partners in Progress Levels
Please contact Stacie King,
IIAG Director of Industry Relations
for follow up questions and additional details.
770-458-0093 ext 104 .