BIG "I" MARKETS
With no access fees, no volume requirements and no additional software needed, Big "I" Markets gives your agency highly rated, handpicked insurance providers, a robust product line, detailed underwriting guidelines, streamlined applications, sales tools and direct company submissions at your fingertips.
Go to www.bigimarkets.com for more info.
Here is a sampling of the products available:
- Big “I” Affluent Package Program: homeowners, autos, fine art schedules, umbrella liability, vacation homes, boats and even classic autos. Multiple markets are available.
- Short / Long-term Event Liability: special event insurance for single or multiple days for weddings, conventions, trade shows, festivals, etc. For most events, the application is self-rating and can be completed in minutes.
- Individual Risk General Liability: coverage for medium and high hazard accounts, focusing on products liability exposures. The target market is generally accounts with "severity" rather than "frequency" exposure.
- Corporate Fiduciary Liability: for losses to employee pension and welfare plans due to a breach of any of the responsibilities, obligations or duties imposed upon them by the ERISA.
- Misc. Professional Liability: provides E & O coverage to a great variety of professionals, via endorsement to a basic claims-made, pay-on-behalf policy.
- Excess Workers Compensation: coverage can be written stand-alone or as part of a broader program of insurance and risk management services.