2013 CIC Form
2014 CIC Form
Dept of Commerce
National Alliance Website
Explore casualty exposures and become familiar with important coverages.
- Essentials of Legal Liability*
- Commercial General Liability*
- Excess Liability/Commercial Umbrella Coverages*
- Workers Compensation*
- Business Automobile Coverages*
- Professional Liability
- Employment-Related Practices Exposures
- Garage Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Coverages
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Specific State Exposures/Innovations/Special Coverages
- Complete an in-depth study of the CGL policy form and endorsements, and apply them to specific situations.
- Become familiar with the Business Auto Policy forms and major endorsements, and apply them to specific situations.
- Gain an overview of Excess Liability/Commercial Umbrella and the issues of concurrency and self-insured retention.
- Better understand Workers Compensation, the exposures faced when employees perform work in other states, and endorsements available for this coverage.
* Mandatory topics are part of every Institute. Optional subjects will vary.