- Click here for instructions to setting up your Project CAP Portal Profile in eight easy steps.
- Looking for website support, or to have your website built? Click here for Project CAPs website services.
- Start showing up on page one of local searches. Discover new search optimization packages available to your agency here.
- Whether you are new to social media, need someone to manage your social networks for you, or just need some enhancements, there is a program that meets your needs. View the available packages.
- Marketing education, content, and services are available to your agency for as little as $0. Find out what you may be missing if you haven't tapped into a digital marketing package here.
- All lead fees from TrustedChoice.com have been waived through the end of the year.
- IIABNJ's next drawing for $250 takes place on October 31. All agencies that have published profiles are eligible to win.
- After you hit 'save and publish' you should be redirected to a confirmation page notifying you that your profile is active (click here to see a screen shot). If you only hit 'save', you should be redirected out of the editor screen. If neither of these happen, there is likely an error on your page. If you receive an error message when you are in the editor section of the site, you must correct that error prior to closing out your browser. If you close your browser without addressing the error, your work will be lost as it has not saved due to the error.
- Be sure to click the 'save' button often when building out your profile. This will prevent any accidental deletion of your information.
- Office Hours: It may automatically default to having 'Closed' checked on each day. When you enter your hours of operation, be sure to uncheck the 'Closed' box if you are open that day.
- Communities Served: You may enter up to 20 zip codes in this field. Separate each zip code with a comma, but do not add a space. i.e. - 08721,08753
- Why am I charged $1 when I start my Enhanced Agency Profile? The $1 charge validates your credit card and pays for your first four leads.
- How much will my agency be charged per lead? All lead fees are waived through November 1. After that point, you will be charged $15 for each lead that clicks the Contact Agency button and enters their information.
- What is a Positioning Statement? Your Positioning Statement is an agency description. For sample positioning statements, click here.
- How can I get additional help building my profile? You may call Project CAP at any time at 855-372-0070. Additionally, you may schedule a one-on-one appointment at the 2013 Annual Business Meeting & Networking Event for additional support by clicking here.
- What is an Agency Slogan? Certain agency have a tag line that they choose to publish along with their brand. This area is designated for that information. If you have a mission statement you may also share that here as well.
- Why am I asked for my Federal ID Number? This field is supposed to read 'License Number' because certain states require that agencies publish that information. You may choose to enter that here if you would like.
Project CAP helps every Big 'I' member agency to increase their opportunity to dominate the online marketplace. Agencies that are not members of IIABNJ, and would like more information on how membership gains access to Project Cap, should contact us at 609-587-4333. For more information, click here.