CIC – What’s in it for you?
· Professional Standing. An informed, knowledgeable consultant and advisor stand out among the competition. When you choose to attend a Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) institute, you get more for your effort than just “credits” for your time and money. You position yourself to qualify for the prestigious CIC designation.
· Competitive Advantage. Knowledge gives you the competitive edge over the competition. As the saying goes, “it’s not what you know that hurts you…it’s what you don’t know”-especially if the competition knows you don’t know.
· Improved Service Capabilities. What you learn in a CIC institute goes beyond basic policy review. At a CIC institute you learn and share ideas on the total business process-sales and service.
· Critical Management Skills. Why experiment on your own business? Why not learn from people who have been there? CIC institutes are designed and taught by insurance professionals. You get “hands-on” and “how-to” information and ideas that have been proven in the marketplace.
· Industry Issues. Being up-to-date isn’t only a responsibility, it’s a necessity. Why should you put yourself at risk by not keeping on top of the issues that affect your day-to-day business operations? The best way to avoid error and omission claims is by avoiding errors and omissions. CIC helps keep you informed and up-to-date.
· Meet Legal Requirements. The high quality and nationwide reputation of the CIC Program assures that each institute is approved for continuing education credit in the 47 CE states. The NIIA maintains a full-time staff to make sure that proper credit is received by each participant with full attendance.
Bottom line…You get out of continuing education what you put into it. If you want more than just “CE credit” you owe it to yourself to find out more about what CIC offers. You’ll find there’s a lot in it for you.
*Information provided by the National Alliancefor Insurance Education and Research