View the on-demand webinar
- Thinking about selling or perpetuating your agency in the next 10 years?
- Interested in attracting younger customers and employees, but don’t know how?
- Trying to figure out how to effectively leverage Trusted Choice®?
- Still thinking social media isn’t relevant to your agency?
- Do your agency materials seem “all over the place” in look, feel and messaging?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should view our Webinar, “60 Minutes to a Better Brand."
Maureen Wall Bentley, of industry branding leader Aartrijk, gives you ideas, tools and a roadmap for enhancing your agency’s brand — a step that can increase the value of your firm by 100 basis points or more.
About the Instructor:
Maureen Wall Bentley is executive vice president of brand strategy for Aartrijk, a branding and marketing-communications firm dedicated to serving clients in the fields of insurance, financial services and member organizations.
Maureen has 24 years of senior-level branding, publishing and corporate communications experience. After graduating Boston College, she began her career as an editor at Murdoch Magazines and then Condé Nast Publications. She went on to broader communications and branding roles at the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, where she was publisher of IA Magazine.
Maureen’s significant branding experience includes leading the research, development and introduction of Trusted Choice and the Network of Vertafore Users (NetVU). At Aartrijk, Maureen focuses on brand audits, identity development and marketing-communications strategy. She is a popular speaker and the editor of Zoom, a step-by-step branding guide.