Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc.
As of February 24, 2006
When using this Site you agree:
1. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the antitrust laws.
2. Not to publish; upload; post; e-mail; or otherwise transmit, distribute or disseminate any information, messages or content that: infringes on any intellectual property rights of others; might interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; is defamatory, abusive, profane, obscene, indecent, threatening, or includes offensive language; attacks others (personally or professionally); involves or assists in the use of false names or impersonation of others; harasses, threatens, embarrasses, or otherwise violates the rights of others; harvests screen names; or sends spam or intentionally duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
3. To abide by the copyright ownership of materials on the Site in accordance with the following: The works of authorship including, but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds (individually and collectively “Publications”), contained in this Site are owned or approved for use by IIABA, except as otherwise expressly stated. The Publications may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part (individually and collectively "Reproduced") in any manner without IIABA’s prior written consent, except as expressly permitted by a notice on the Publication, or except to the extent permitted by law. If Reproduced, the Publications must be Reproduced with the copyright notice on all copies, be Reproduced without changes, and be used for information/non-commercial purposes. Since some of the Publications on the Site were provided under licenses from other entities with all rights reserved, if you are interested in obtaining a license so that one or more of those materials may be Reproduced, please contact IIABA’s Communications Department at (800) 221-7917 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. To abide by the trademark ownership of names, logos, or slogans (collectively “Trademarks”) on the Site in accordance with the following: Reproduction or republication of any Trademarks belonging to IIABA is prohibited without prior written permission from IIABA.
5. To abide by IIABA’s position relative to links, as follows: The Site contains links to Internet sites of IIABA members, state associations, and other businesses and resources, and each Internet site may have its own privacy and data collection policies and practices. IIABA is not responsible for the privacy and data collection policies and practices of any of its members, state associations or other businesses and resources, or for the content of their Internet sites. Users interested in the privacy and data collection policies and practices of IIABA members, state associations or other businesses and resources should review the policies of the Internet sites they choose to access.
IIABA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the Internet sites of its members, state associations or other businesses and resources, and IIABA disclaims all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties and responsibilities with respect to IIABA members’, state associations’, and other businesses’ and resources’ Internet sites, content, privacy and data collection policies and practices, and actions. Links to other Internet sites do not imply IIABA’s endorsement or approval of such Internet sites or the resources and information contained within them, nor are such links or references indications that IIABA has received specific authorization to provide these links or resources. IIABA does not endorse, approve, certify or control such external Internet sites, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, usefulness, fitness for any particular purpose or correct sequencing of information located at such sites. The links and references on this Site to other Internet sites are provided solely as a convenience to users of this Site.
7. To abide by IIABA’s position relative to content and information on this Site, as follows: All of the information in this Site is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. IIABA disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, to you and/or any other party, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, and usefulness of the content provided. IIABA shall have no tort, contract or any other liability to you or any other users of content from this Site and/or to any other party. IIABA shall not be liable to you and/or any other party for any lost profits or lost opportunities, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use of this Site or any information or content provided on or through the Site, even if IIABA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The information contained in this Site is not intended to provide specific advice about individual legal, business or other questions, and it is not a substitute for your independent research and evaluation of any issue. If specific legal or other expert advice is required or desired, the services of an appropriate, competent professional should be sought.