1. You must be a licensed producer for property and casualty insurance in Rhode Island
2. You must meet all of the following requirements:
• shall have the legal ability to, and shall represent one or more insurance companies;
• shall operate on a commission and/or fee basis for their own account as an independent contractor;
• shall have owenrship of a majority of their expirations and renewals; and
• shall derive a major source of their income from the marketing of insurance.
1. You do not meet the requirements for Regular Member class
2. You have no voting rights and cannot serve as an Officer or on the Board of Directors
3. You cannot use the Association logos
4. You cannot belong to the National Association
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc.
127 South Peyton Street • Alexandria, VA 22314
(800) 221-7917 • (703) 683-7556 (fax)