Update your Agency profile online
Essentially the same as completing your Annual Association Survey mailed after we receive your renewal invoice.
1. Log in to web site. If you do not know your UserID and password, you can click the "Forgot your Password?" link under the blue log-in area. Input your email address and the password will be sent to you. The UserID is your email address. If you get an error message, then email Anita Trevino in our office to be added to the system.
2. "Welcome <FirstName>" will display in the blue log-in area. Click on those words and it will take you to your profile in national's active directory.
3. Type in the correct info and then click "save." You should be able to access the Organization's information from Individual info. Email Anita Trevino if you can't; it might be a permissions issue.
4. You should also be able to add and delete individuals as needed from the Organization menu. Again, email Anita Trevino if you can't; it might be a permissions issue.
Pay your 2012
IIABSC dues online
for both Regular and Corporate Associate Members
For Current members (renewals)
For New members (applying for membership)
1. Click appropriate link above according to membership status
2. Click "Register"
3. Enter Agency/ Company name, First Name (of main contact) and Last Name (of main contact) exactly as it appears on your invoice/application or else your payment may not be applied correctly. If you need a copy of your invoice emailed to you, contact Megan Huebner in our office.
If you need to edit anything else from your invoice - address or main contact, for example, those changes can be made in the remaining fields. Any information entered that differs from what appears in our system will be considered an update. If you need a copy of your Annual Association Survey to determine your agency's profile in our records, then contact Megan Huebner in our office.
4. Select the proper line items for your membership type.
Regular members: fill in the amount from your invoice. If you have already contacted our office to be set up for installments, you may make all payments using this link. It is YOUR responsibility to make the payments or your membership will be cancelled without notice. You also need to have already gotten permission from our office to make quarterly or monthly payments.
5. Select any voluntary contributions
6. Click "Add to cart" and then "Check Out" to enter your credit card information. A confirmation email will be sent to you.