Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
Employment Practices Liability
Group Health & Dental Coverage
ERRORS & OMISSIONS COVERAGE _______________________________________________
Would you play football without a helmet? Of course not! And comprehensive errors and omissions coverage for yourself and your agency are just as vital to your business success. For 25 years, the Big "I" Professional Liability Program underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation (rated "Excellent" by A.M. Best) has been the premiere choice of IIABA member agents for insurance agents and brokers E&O insurance.
The Big “I” Professional Liability Program offers not just a policy, but a comprehensive program for insurance agents. Over the past two decades the Big “I” Professional Liability Program, underwritten by Westport Insurance, has grown into the largest and most stable insurance agents E&O program in the nation. Our member agents and brokers nationwide look to the program for stable rates and a long-term market that they can rely on to protect their greatest assets—their businesses.
"The Premiere Choice for Insurance Agents and Brokers E&O, Available Nationwide"
VFSC offers professional liability coverage designed by insurance agents for insurance agents through Westport, the nation's largest and most reliable provider of insurance products for agents.
- Broad E&O coverage tailored to your agency's needs— the Preferred form for the broadest coverage, or the basic form for 10% less premium.
- Coverage for the sale of both P/C and L/H
- Limits of liability up to $15 million
- Comprehensive definition of who is an insured
- Aggregate deductibles
- Defense cost outside the limits
- Available first dollar defense
- Full prior acts available
- Multiple extended reoprting period options
- True worldwide protection
- Coverage for advertising, libel and slander
- Available coverate units:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Real Estate Agents E&O
- Compare your E&O policy See comparison
The IIAV Westport Professional Liability Program offers:
Westport Rated A+ by A. M. Best Co.
Largest underwriter of insurance agents E&O in the country
"Big I" affiliation since 1972; writing insurance agents E&O since 1962
Commitment to the Independent Agency System
Member of the Swiss Re group
- IIAV and IIABA member volunteers oversee the program, making it agent-sensitive and member-responsible
- Initial review by Westport staff attorney
- Outside counsel selected from short list of experienced E&O litigators
- Your consent required to settle a claim
Loss control information
- Qualify for a 10% credit by taking an IIAV E&O class
- Prevention Materials
- Tools for Insolvency/Downgrades/Surplus Lines, etc.
- Top 10 E&O Prevention Tips
Westports extensive list of exclusive premium discounts, available to every qualifying policyholder, can save you money. Following is a description of the discounts and details on how you can qualify for each one.
- Loss control discount
This 10 percent discount is available at each policy anniversary for agencies that complete an IIAV E&O Loss Control seminar. The discount applies for three years, as long as you remain claim free. See the complete list of upcoming classes. For the number of people required to attend click here.
- Claim-free experience discount
A 10% discount is automatically provided for policyholders who have been claim free for 2 years. The credit increases to 15% in year 3 and maxs out in year 4 at 20%. It is applied at each policy anniversary when you qualify.
- Audit discount
This 10 percent discount is available to agencies that successfully complete an E&O loss control audit performed by an approved consultant.
- Risk Purchasing Group
Members of the IIAV automatically receive a 10% credit on their wesport policy and coverage enhancements.
For more information contact Linda Loving, VFSC Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-288-4428.
Note: You will need Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF to properly open these documents. After saving them to your local drive, they will open more quickly. You will be able to complete these applications electronically, but they must be printed and signed by the insured. Please keep in mind that all applications and supplements must be printed out and signed and dated by the insured before they are submitted to underwriting.
This is not a solicitation of insurance coverage in any state or jurisdiction where the agency is not licensed.