IIAV hosts several events throughout the year that are great opportunities to network with other agents and company representatives. Attending these conferences will allow you to make contacts, expand your insurance knowledge and stay informed of the latest news and trends in our industry. You may also be able to earn CE credit at some conventions.
Many of the conferences listed below provide chances for companies to participate as exhibitors or through our Partner Program.
Contact IIAV at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-288-4428 with any questions.
IIAV will be closed on the following dates:
- November 11, 2013 - Veterans Day
- November 27*, 28 & 29, 2013 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 23, 24 & 25, 2013 - Christmas Holiday
- January 1, 2014 - New Year's Day
- January 17, 2014 - Lee-Jackson Day
- January 20, 2014 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17, 2014 - George Washigton Day
- May 26, 2014 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2014 - Independence Day
- September 1, 2014 - Labor Day
- October 13, 2014 - Columbus Day
- November 11, 2014 - Veterans Day
- November 26*, 27 & 28, 2014 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 24*, 25 & 26, 2014 - Christmas Holiday
* Denotes Half Day
Save the Date - our 2014 Convention will be held June 16-17, 2017 in Charlottesville, VA.
Young Agents Conference
Make plans to join us for our 2013 Annual Young Agents Conference in October 3-4, 2013.
Insurance Day on the Hill
Join us in Richmond on January or February, 2014 for this years annual Insurance Day on the Hill. This event is co-hosted by:
- The Greater Richmond CPCU Society
- The Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Virginia
- The Virginia Council of IAIP