2013 CIC Form
2014 CIC Form
Dept of Commerce
National Alliance Website
This institute covers the important internal operations and factors that are necessary to successfully run an agency in today’s business world. A case study is used throughout the program for practical application of the theories, methods, and procedures.
- Elements of Agency Development*
- Agency Marketing*
- Financial Analysis*
- Legal and Ethical Responsibilities*
- Human Resources*
- Agency Operations*
- Client Retention and Services*
- Learn to balance the roles of professional insurance counselor and successful businessperson.
- Find methods to build and maintain staff support, maximize customer service, and improve overall operations while increasing the agency's bottom line.
* Mandatory topics are part of every Institute. Optional subjects will vary.